- Supply air to over 12,500 CFM in static pressure capabilities to 2" w.g.
- Heavy-galvanized construction
- Belt drives permit easy performance adjustments when needed
- Forward curved centrifugal blower for efficient airflow at low sound levels
- Filters are washable and reusable
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
- cULus 705 Listed
Centrifugal Filtered Supply Fans units are roof mounted filtered supply fans rated from 475 to over 12,500 CFM, with static pressure capability up to 2". CSF's rugged, heavy-gauge galvanized hood and stack provide maximum weather protection and long life. All models are belt driven for easier performance adjustment and quieter operation. Adjustable motor pulleys further simplify fan speed changes.
CSF's are used to supply filtered make-up air in commercial and industrial applications such as manufacturing and assembly areas, kitchens, athletic clubs and many others.
5-year fan housing warranty, 1-year motor warranty
|Size||CFM Range||Max SP|
|9||475 to 2,375||1-1/2"|
|10||700 to 3,200||2"|
|12||1,150 to 4,150||2"|
|15||1,625 to 6,125||1-1/2"|
|18||2,250 to 10,650||2"|
|20||2,800 to 12,520||2"|
Dimensional data is displayed in inches.
Additional accessories are available for certain products. Contact your S&P Representative for more information about these accessories.
|Motor Operated Damper|
- General/Clean Air