Contact S&P USA
S&P USA Ventilation Systems, LLC
6393 Powers Avenue,
Jacksonville, FL 32217, USA
Hours of Operations
M-F 8 AM - 5 PM EST
M-F 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM EST
IMPORTANT! For Quickship same day shipping, the order must be received by noon.
- Critical Solutions Team
- S&P's Claim Center
- Marketing Services
- Service Centers
- Our Response to COVID-19
Critical Solutions Team
In support of projects that will help alleviate the threat of COVID-19 and other similar events in the future, S&P USA is proud to assemble an exclusive group - the Critical Solutions Team to ensure that these jobs get completed first with utmost importance.
The S&P USA Critical Solutions Team's mission is to prioritize and manage vital jobs in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and similar events, giving the highest attention to producing quality projects with expeditious lead times.
- To identify projects related to COVID-19 and similar events giving utmost priority over other jobs.
- To advance the quoting and order confirmation of priority jobs moving into production faster.
- To complete priority projects ensuring the quickest delivery time.
- To design and customize jobs if necessary for specific applications.
- To anticipate customer needs and make sure products are in stock to meet supply chain demands.
- To have firm commitments from top suppliers to readily have products and parts available as needed.
To accomplish these goals, S&P USA has gathered these employees from cross-functional departments
to lead the way in facilitating these important projects.
- Greg Johnson, VP of Operations
- Jim Webster, National Sales Manager
- Joe D' Elia, Design Engineering Manager
- Edith Roysdon, Marketing Manager
- Stephanie Pilgrim, Production Supervisor
- Daniel Grabb, Engineering Applications Specialist
For help with your priority job please call our Support Service number at 1-800-961-7370 or email email@example.com with a brief description of the project and the date needed for delivery.
S&P's Claim Center
S&P’s Claim Center is for customers who received a product, part or accessory with any defects or damages. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE SENT WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS AFTER DISCOVERING ANY PROBLEMS WITH PRODUCT/SHIPMENT. Upon sending your request, our Support Services department will review and process the information about your application. For information on S&P's product warranty, view here.
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have developed and designed several programs to help your business promote S&P Products
- Optisizer – A fan selection software designed by Soler & Palau Ventilation Group, North America to help industry leading professionals select the most suitable product for every application. For more information about the Fan Selection Software, click here.
- S&P University – At S&P USA innovations in training and technology allow us to stand out from our competition. Learn More about S&P's Product Line here.
- S&P Fans to Go – This application software is designed for you to easily find the S&P Fan you need anytime, anywhere. For more information, click here.
- S&P’s PrintShop – For all your marketing material S&P has a portal to order literature, signage, and promotional material at no cost to you. To request an account today visit solerpalau.storterchilds.net/account and fill out the request form to be approved by S&P USA.
For additional information about our marketing services, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Locate Your Local Motor Service Center
To locate the motor center, click the motor manufacturer below:
Our COVID-19 Response
We are here to support you. See our latest information on COVID-19.
March 30, 2020
The impact of COVID-19 is currently being felt in every corner of the world. At S&P USA we want our customers to know that we are committed in our role as the provider of quality ventilation systems especially in these unprecedented times. To further extend our support, our team will make any COVID-19 related project a top priority to help our customers.
- As part of the world’s leading manufacturer of Ventilation equipment, S&P USA has put millions of dollars of stock in place to help companies and customers who are fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our innovative products range from the quiet and reliable room ventilators to large diameter, high capacity exhaust systems designed for critical applications in some of the world's harshest environments.
- We have assembled a team of engineers and manufacturing personnel dedicated especially to support your design efforts in creating ventilation solutions and scenarios that will reduce transmission of this virus.
- In many cases we can ship orders the same day, often at no additional cost to you.
- We take pride in our products with unparalleled industry warranties.
Please reach out to our Support and Technical services team at 1-800-961-7370 or firstname.lastname@example.org to experience how they can provide you with professional care and knowledge to assist you with your projects. You can also view our extensive product line here.
We appreciate your continued partnership and look forward to navigating these months with you. Please stay safe.
March 20, 2020
Due to COVID-19, there is a possibility for delays in arrival of products. Please be advise that many businesses, schools and other customers may be closed and not taking deliveries. Please contact Support Services at 1-800-961-7370 or email email@example.com as soon as you are notified of changes to delivery to assist in prompt service and to avoid additional fees. As a reminder, it is S&P USA policy, undeliverable orders will be charged freight, adminstration and storage fees as applicable. We thank you for your understanding.
March 16, 2020
COVID-19 Communicated Update: Your safety is our primary concern. Please see our response here.