S&P USA Custom Fabrication is a full service fab-shop with skilled estimators, welders and operators. We offer quality and on-time results for the most demanding projects. We can fabricate existing material and customize it for any project.
PRIMA POWER PLATINO FIBER LASER
Prima Power Platino Fiber Laser cuts sheet metal from 26 Ga thru 5/8” thick, including aluminum, cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and stainless steel at varying angles and dimensions with no burrs on the cut edge and 0.004-inch accuracy on the cut. It can engrave the sheet with words, numbers or design based on the production need.
- Engraves or etches alphanumerical data on surface
- No burrs on edges
- .004” accuracy
- Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel compatible
TRUMPF CNC TURRET PRESSES
The Trumpf CNC Turret Press uses CNC punching to cut parts out of various types of sheet metal. This press also has the capability to apply an emboss finishing to a flat pattern.
- Used to make various shapes
- Can emboss in flat patterns
ACCURPRESS 10’ AND 4’ PRESS BRAKE
The Accurpress Press Brake can bend parts up to 10 feet long and wide with a thickness of 0.135 inches. The capability of this machine will allow for multiple bends, angles, and radii per part.
- Bend parts up to 10’ Long x 10 ga (0.135”) thick
- Multple bends + angles per part
- Various shape available
CNC METAL SPINNING
DENN SPINNING LATHE
The Denn Spinning Lathe can spin circles over metal sheets into various shapes, inlets, and bases using a CNC lathe to form an axially symmetric part.
- Spin metal to various shapes, including fan inlets and base inlets
HAAS CNC ROUTER
The Haas CNC Router uses a computer numerical control (CNC) to automate the shaping and profiling of parts.
- Used to machine various shapes
- Used to machine profiles on tools
Metal stamping is a manufacturing process used to convert flat metal sheets into specific shapes.
- Presses up to 176 tons
- Form, Trim, & Pierce sheet metal using customer provided dies
Our master welders use join two pieces of metal by heating the surface with a blowtorch to build a strong bond.
- Mig welding of galvanized and stainless steel
- Tig welding & seam welding of galvanized steel and aluminum
- Manual & Seam welding
RESISTANCE SPOT WELDING
AMADA RESISTANCE WELDER
The Amada Resistance Welder uses resistance spot welding to join two or more overlapping metal sheets, studs, and nuts to form one solid object.
- Used to weld sheet metal parts
- Used to weld nuts & studs to parts