- Duct lips sized for easy fit with standard PVC couplings typically used in radon mitigation applications
- Fully sealed, high-quality plastic housing
- Large, easily accessible, watertight electrical box for unobstructed wiring process
- Easily mount on duct pipe or use heavy-duty metal mounting bracket (sold separately)
- Significantly less expensive than comparable alternatives
- Thermal overload protection
- HVI Certified Performance
- cETLus Certified
PRF fans are specifically designed for radon mitigation. The fully-sealed plastic fans feature backward inclined centrifugal blower/motors capable of handling up to 1" of static pressure. The PRF series feature duct lips sized for an easy fit with standard PVC couplings typically used in radon mitigation applications. Additionally, the PRF is engineered with large, easily accessible, watertight electrical boxes for unobstructed wiring process.
5-year fan housing warranty, 5-year motor warranty
|Size||Duct Dia.||Max. CFM||Nom. RPM||Voltage / Frequency||Max. Watts||Current||Max. SP||Max. Temp. of Transported Air||Avg. Ship Weight (lbs)|
|100||4"||169||3080||120V / 60Hz||91W||0.77A||1"||140°F||6.6|
|150||6"||321||2890||120V / 60Hz||135W||1.15A||1"||140°F||8.2|
Dimensional data is displayed in inches.
Additional accessories are available for certain products. Contact your S&P Representative for more information about these accessories.
|PR-M||PRF U-tube Manometer & Label Kit|
|PF-BRKT||Metal mounting bracket for PRF fan|
- General/Clean Air
- Radon Mitigation