LPD and LPD-SF Low Profile Direct Drive Centrifugal Roof/Sidewall Exhaust Fans
Centrifugal Roof & Wall Fan Series
- Exhaust air up to 420 CFM in high static pressure applications up to 1-3/4" w.g.
- Low profile attractive spun aluminum exterior
- Direct drive units have low sound levels and quiet operation
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheel for efficiency at higher static pressures
- Roof or sidewall mounting options
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
- cULus 705 Listed
LPD and LPD-SF direct drive fans are designed to exhaust air in low CFM (up to 420), with high static pressure capability up to 1-3/4". When aesthetics are a concern, the low profile design of the LPD and LPD-SF is the perfect choice. The LPD and LPD-SF is generally used for bathroom, office or light commercial ventilation in ducted systems; and can be mounted either on the roof or wall as the application requires. The LPD is designed for curb mounting. The LPD-SF has a flat, self-flashing base for roof or sidewall mounting.
5-year fan housing warranty, 3-year motor warranty
|Size||CFM Range||Max SP|
|6 (@ 60 Hz)||52 to 302||1-1/2"|
|8 (@ 60 Hz)||52 to 423||1-3/4"|
|6 (@ 50 Hz)||67 to 279||1-1/4"|
|8 (@ 50 Hz)||43 to 390||1-1/2"|
LPD (Curb Mount)
Note: Additional accessories are available for certain products. Contact your S&P Representative for more information about these accessories.
|Curb Hinge Arrangement|
|Solid State Speed Controls|
- General/Clean Air
- Spark Resistant